- Horse Betting General Rules
- 1. The management of BETDSI reserves the right to restrict the amount of, or any bet, on any track, at any time, if it so desires.
- 2. After management verifies the results of the race, if it is found that the wager was past-posted, your wager will then be disqualified from any winnings, and your original bet will be placed back in your account.
- 3. You can also parlay your race track betting. Parlays are computed with a maximum payoff of 100/1 for win, 40/1 for place, and 20/1 for show, and a maximum net profit determined by the lowest level track used in the parlay. For example making a win parlay using a category "A" track with a category "C" track the maximum net profit would be $10,000 or 100-1, whichever is lower.
- 4. Bets on All Major Tracks in the U.S. are available, and we are not connected to the pari-mutuel pool, your bets do not affect the track odds.
- 5. All Quarter Horse Racing the Maximum Net Profit Per Race is $1,000
- 6. Phone wagers require a minimum risk of $20 per call. The minimum wager via the internet is $1. Our software does not support wagers of less than $1.
- Specifying Horses and Races
- 1. Horses are identified by saddlecloth number, not by name.
- 2. Clients are responsible for their selections of both horse and race numbers.
- 3. When you wager on a horse that is coupled, your wager includes all horses running under said number. If a horse is coupled with others, if you bet on any of them, you receive all horses running as part of the entry. If part of an entry is scratched and part of an entry runs, all wagers have action. There is no "must go" action as part of the entry. If one of the entry horses runs, all wagers and bet types have action
- 4. We do not accept wagers such as "Turf Only", "Main Track Only" or any other conditional wagers.
- Thoroughbred Betting Rebates
- 1. A DAILY rebate of 8% will be paid on all internet exotic bets. 3% on all Win, Place and Show wagers.
- 5% on exotic wagers and 2% on Win, Place and Show bets placed through the call center. There are no minimum weekly betting requirements and there is no maximum on how much you can earn.
- 2. No rebate will be given on cancelled wagers refunded due to a scratch.
- 3. Win, Place and Show wagers that pay $2.20 to $2 or less are not eligible for a rebate.
- 4. Wagers on "D" and "E" level tracks are not eligible for rebates.
- 5. Virtual Racing wagers are not eligible for the rebate.
- Types of wagers offered
- 1. Betting offered on Win, Place, Show, Daily Doubles, Exactas, Quinellas, Trifectas and Superfectas, Pick 3 and Pick 4.
- 2. Regular track quinellas are available online.
- 3. Wagers are accepted until post time. If a wager is made after the race has begun, it will not be accepted. We do not assume liability for wagers that are unsuccessfully entered before post time.
- 1. If a horse is scratched, all Win/Place/Show bets will be refunded and the portion of Exacta/Trifecta/Superfecta/Quinella Combos that contain the scratched horse will be refunded. (Please see rule regarding entries).
- 2. For Daily Doubles, if a horse is scratched before the second leg, a consolation will be paid on that combo, as specified by track payouts.
- 3. For Pick 3's and Pick 4's we use the same rules and payouts as the track regarding consolations and ALL's when there are early and late scratches.
- 4. If a horse runs for Purse Money Only, we follow the track payout rules as determined by the host track.
- 5. If a horse is inadvertently shown as scratched in our wagering menu but runs there will be no refunds given for any wagers made in said race.
- Betting Odds and Limits
- 1. There is a maximum net profit on each individual race based on the track category. Daily Doubles, Pick 3's and Pick 4's count towards the last race in its sequence when calculating the race profit. The formula will be Net Profit equals Net Payout For Race minus Total Amount Wagered For Race. This resets for every individual race.
- 2. There is a $20,000 limit, per horse per bet type for show bets. Any wager placed above this amount will be considered "No Action".
- 3. There are no house odds. If there are no track payoffs for a certain type of wager, all wagers on that type will be refunded.
- 4. If a track is on our betting menu, but not listed on the Horse Track Categories, the Maximum Net Profits defaults to $5,000.
- 5. If the track payout on a race pays to ALL on Super/Trifectas, pays out2 of 3 on a Pick 3, or 3 or 4 on a Pick 4, and BETDSI client's wager has the exact ticket, the customer will be paid out the whole minus the takeout percentage. If pool information is not available, the payout will be 3x's the consolation payout period. If take out information is not available, it will default to 20%. If paid out to the whole pool, consolation payouts on the same rates will not apply. All normal tracks limits are still applicable.
- 6. Any attempt to play negative pool hedges will result in account suspension.
- 7. Management reserves the right to restrict the amount of, or any bet, on any track, at any time, if it so desires. After the management verifies the results of the race, if it is found that the wager was past-posted, your wager will then be disqualified from any winnings, and your original bet will be placed back in your account.
- 8. You can also parlay your race track betting. Parlays are computed with a maximum payoff of 100/1 for win, 40/1 for place, and 20/1 for show, and a maximum net profit determined by the lowest level track used in the parlay. For example making a win parlay using a category "A" track with a category "C" track the maximum net profit would be $10,000 or 100-1, whichever is lower.
- 9. Bets on All Major Tracks in the U.S. are available, and we are not connected to the pari-mutuel pool, so your bet does not affect the track odds.
- 10. All Quarter Horse Racing the Maximum Net Profit Per Race is $1,000
- 11. For non North American simulcasts we calculate payouts based upon US. pari-mutuel pool, not the host tracks. If there are no US. pari-mutuel prices then all wagers will be cancelled.
- 12. Attempted pool manipulation may cause your account to be closed and your outstanding balance to be immediately returned. Any winnings from such an attempt may be voided.
- Track List & Payouts
Special Category - MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $ 100,000 (Per Race)
Category A Tracks - MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $30,000 (Per Race)
- All Breeders Cup Races
- Arlington Million
- Belmont Stakes
- Dubai World Cup
- Kentucky Derby
Category B Tracks - MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $ 15,000 (Per Race)
- Arlington Park
- Churchill Downs
- Del Mar
- Gulfstream Park
- Louisiana Downs
- Monmouth Park
- Oak Tree
- Oaklawn Park
- Santa Anita
Category C Tracks - MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $10,000 (Per Race)
- Golden Gate
- Hawthorne Park
- Lonestar Park
- North California Fairs
- Meadowlands (Harness)
- Sportsmans Park
- Tampa Bay
Category D Tracks - MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $3,000 (Per Race) NO REBATE
- Ellis Park
- Turf Paradise
- Philly Park
- Colonial Downs
- Delta Downs
Category E Tracks - MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $1,000 (Per Race) NO REBATE
- Balmoral Park
- Evangeline Downs
- Finger Lakes
- Emerald Downs
- Hawthorne (Harness)
- Portland Meadows
- Prairie Meadows
- Suffolk Downs
- Sportsman's Park (Harness)
- Dover Downs
- Freehold Raceway
- Indiana Downs
- Northfield Park
- Pocono Downs
- Pomona Fields
- Maywood Park
- Sam Houston
- Kentucky Downs
- Penn National
- Sunland Park
- The Meadows
- Woodbine (Harness)
- Fort Erie
- Charles Town